Treha Sektori – Severh Sehenh Label: Cyclic Law – 66th Cycle Format: CD, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue Country: Germany Released: 2018 Style: Dark Ambient, Industrial
2018 CD Re-Issue in A5 Digisleeve. Imagined as the end of a cycle, initiated with 2012’s «Endessiah» album, «Severh Sehenh» is not really the third album from Treha Sektori nor an e.p. It’s to be seen an appendix, a specific chapter of time. It consists of a lone track, cut into different movements. The material was formally composed for live performances, with the overbearing urge of facing eyes, to live through them. Imagined as a burden to carry, a day we didn’t expect, and a final step that is unknown. No way to unload what is on our shoulders. Acceptance is the only way to trace a new path. Peaceful times with hard thoughts. Rough moments with joyful feelings. saveh erh anth ah erah leh, We will save what ties our throats. deverh ah temehera. koreska enh, We will remember in our hands, the day when we lost.
CD Re-Issue. Edition of 300 copies in A5 digisleeve. 1 Track. Running Time 36:33
01. Old Recipe For Modern Society Recorded in February-March 2003. Released on the CD compilation Extreme Music From Russia (Susan Lawly, 2004). Dedicated to the phenomenon of oprichnina implemented by the tsar Ivan IV «Grozny» in Russia between 1565 and 1572. Sound sources: radio, digital synthesis & processing.
02. Vision Reflections Recorded in November 2003. Released on the CD compilation Like Music To Their Ears Vol. 2 (Mechanoise Labs, 2004). Sound sources: radio, digital synthesis & processing.
03. No Hamsters Were Harmed During The Recording Of This Song Recorded in December 2004. Released on the CD compilation Roulette Russe Pour Un Peu De Caviar (Monochrome Vision, 2007). Sound sources: Rokton, Polyvox, Faemi-1M, radio.
04. Kopusta! Previously unreleased. Recorded in March 2004 for the compilation «Amazing Hare Johann», which never came out. Sound sources: radio, female voice, found samples, digital processing.
05. Submarine Lysergine Recorded in July 2004. Released on the Untitled split CD-R with Lunar Abyss and Timur Kujanov (Extremal Psychonauts, 2004). Sound sources: Yunost-21, Polyvox, distortion pedal, radio, digital processing.
06. BZ Recorded in January-February 2005. Released on the double CD-R compilation How To Stay Young & Healthy In A Modern World (Abgurd, 2006). Named after BZ toxic substance. Sound sources: Polyvox, radio, guitar, breath, digital processing.
07. The Glass From Leng Previously unreleased. Recorded in November 2003 for a compilation dedicated to H.P. Lovecraft, which never came out. Sound sources: radio, digital synthesis & processing.
08. RNS (wry loop mix) Recorded in April 2004, previously unreleased. Sound sources: a track by Public Immorality – Radio NaziSatanica, digital processing.
09. Disassembler Recorded in November 2004. Released on the CD-R compilation Negative Message From Collective Mind (Spirals Of Involution, 2005). Sound sources: Polyvox, radio.
10. Ether Spy Babka_rkTM4x4 Recorded in July 2005. Released on the double CD-R compilation Avtogen-Shaitan (Ostroga, 2007). Sound sources: Rokton, distrortion pedal, radio, Udmurtian women choir.
11. Mamasha Recorded in November 2005. Released on the CD compilation Red Square (KultFront, 2005).
12. Travka Zeleneet Recorded in January 2004. Released on the split mini-CD-R Thalamus with Ritualnaya Bioingeneria and Hladna (KultFront / Zhelezobeton, 2005), commemorating the first embodiment of the «Thalamus» festival. Sound sources: radio, found samples, digital synthesis & processing.
13. Splinters Recorded in September 2003. Released on the V.A. CD-R compilation (Nixrec, 2006). Sound sources: radio, singing bowl, digital synthesis & processing.
14. Throughout Time Recorded in November 2005. Released on the double CD compilation …It Just Is (In Memoriam: Jhonn Balance) (Fulldozer Records / Nocharizma, 2005). Sound sources: Time Machines eponymous album, digital processing.
15. See You In 6 Hours Previously unreleased. Recorded on July 15, 2006 for the compilation of one second tracks «Sloppy Seconds», which never came out. Sound sources: plastic, radio, digital synthesis & processing. Dedicated to Katerina Zet.
All tracks constructed at Base Station and re-mastered in January 2019.
Abattoir & Satori – Megaloschemos Label: Gradual Hate Records – GH 138 CD Format: CD, Album, Limited Edition Country:Spain Released: 26 Jul 2018 Style: Industrial, Ritual, Dark ambient
Tracklist: 1 The Great Vow 2 Hesychasm 3 Sabazius 4 Adrastus 5 Eschatology (dp mix) 6 Hermetism 7 Octoechos
All tracks composed by Lorenzo Abattoir (IT) & Dave Kirby (UK) Except “Eschatology” composed by Dave Phillips
Satori, continuing a project first started in the 1980’s founding member Dave Kirby brings an onslaught of industrial soundscapes, pounding drums and a dystopian vision of a world commited to destroying itself. Comprising a mixture of harsh noise and power electronics with a harder and heavier percussive beat than before Satori enter 2018 with a collection of new songs “Dispossession” based on the physical and mental disconnect facing everyone in the modern world. A constant pervasive undercurrent of violence, the feeling of a society on the brink of a total meltdown and the fears and torments of the powerless individual.
Lorenzo Abattoir is an Italian-based noise artist and sound engineer from Torino. His work takes shape in a context of underground extreme noise music to become accessible through projects related to sound art. “The sound of chaos merging with order, where every detail and nuance seems to be carefully regulated and controlled”.
Label: Old Europa Cafe – OECD 259, Luce Sia – 057
Format: CD, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Remastered
Released: 23 May 2018
Style: Industrial, Abstract, Power Electronics, Sound Collage
From the archives of the Florentine studio Sound Recycling Terminal comes this singular finding, an experiment in “sound surgery” originally assembled in February 1982 by Daniele Ciullini (aka Oxidized Man) with audio materials sent by Maurizio Bianchi (M.B.) and the founders of the TRAX multimedia project, the journalist and mail artist Vittore Baroni (musically active as Lieutenant Murnau) and the graphic artist-photographer Piermario Ciani (Mind Invaders, Great Complotto, etc.) who died in 2006. A limited edition of 300 copies in a cardboard folder with vintage original graphics by the four authors.
01 – Requiem Aeternam from Lux Aeterna by Oda Relicta 02 – Bereginya from Adorned path of Stillness by Day Before Us 03 – End ... from Ad Extirpanda by Stupor Mentis 04 – Mordance Hall from Unbewusste by Turnavel 05 – Finis Gloriae Mundi from Oscvritas Illvmina – The 77 Pages Soundtrack by Kazeria 06 – Tooth and Claw (Sol Invictus) 2010 from Mørk Skog / Five years of Dark Ambient Sounds by Mørk Skog 07- Opened Eyes from Psicofonías – Las Voces Desconocidas (reissue) by In Slaughter Natives 08 – To Clarice from An Edible Body by Wind Atlas 09 – The Chronicles Of The Great Race (The Shadow Out Of Time) from Summoning The Elder Ones “ a Neofolk / Neoclassic tribute to H.P.Lovecraft” by Kazeria 10 – Como La Piel from Donde Habite El Olvido by Silent Love Of Death 11 – Without Purity from Comprende by Cawatana 12 – Polaris from Circulo de Ur by The Wyrm 13 – Der Unheimliche Gast from Nachtstücke by HIEMIS